A meme to peel away the layers of you.
– Name: Lena
– Birth date: March 25th
– Birthplace: Vienna
– Current Location: Vienna
– Eye Color: Green
– Hair Color: Brown
– Height: 1m73
– Righty or Lefty: Righty
– Zodiac Sign: Aries
– Your heritage: huhbzz? What?
– The shoes you wore today: a mix between sneakers and ballerinas
– Your weakness: just one? I can’t say no to books. At all.
– Your fears: not being enough
– Your perfect pizza: loads of cheese, thin dough, tuna, onions
– Goal you’d like to achieve: finish a book
– Your most overused phrase on AIM: I don’t really use any instant messaging.
– Your first waking thoughts: can I sleep another five minutes?
– Your best physical feature: my face
– Your most missed memory: If I miss a memory, doesn’t that mean I can’t remember it?
– Pepsi or Coke: diet coke
– McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s
– Single or group dates: single
– Adidas or Nike: don’t care. Though I do own something from adidas and I don’t own anything from nike, so…
– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Rauch (Austrian ice tea)
– Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
– Cappuccino or coffee: both
LAYER FIVE: Do you…
– Smoke: cigarettes, red Gauloises
– Cuss: of course
– Sing: as much as I can. Though usually I try to stay away from people while I do it.
– Take a shower everyday: yes
– think you’ve been in love: yes
– Want to go to college: no no no no. I will finish it, I guess, but I really don’t wanna
– Like high school: parts of it.
– Want to get married: no, not necessarily
– Believe in yourself: yeah
– Get motion sickness: no
– Think you’re attractive: on some days
– Think you’re a health freak: no, definitely not
– Get along with your parent(s): yes
– Like thunderstorms: yes
– Play an instrument: no. you wouldn’t want me to do that. Trust me.
LAYER SIX: In the past month…
– Drank alcohol: yes
– Smoked: yes
– Done a drug: no
– Made Out: no (unfortunately)
– Gone on a date: I’m not sure. Sounds stupid but I was in a date like situation, I’m just not sure if it was just a casual thing or an actual date. Needless to say that the romantic or erotic tension was not that sizzling.
– Gone to the mall: yes
– Eaten an entire box of Oreos: no
– Eaten sushi: yes
– Been on stage: no
– Been dumped: no
– Gone skating: no
– Made homemade cookies: no (but I baked a cake)
– Gone skinny dipping: no
– Dyed your hair: no
– Stolen Anything: no
LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes
– Been caught “doing something”: I guess. I’m just not sure what they mean by “something”.
– Been called a tease: no.
– Gotten beaten up: no.
– Shoplifted: yes
– Changed who you were to fit in: when I was younger (very much younger), yes. It stopped when I was about 10 years old because I noticed that it didn’t help anyway.
– Age you hope to be married: I don’t care about that. But I would like to have children sometime soon.
– Numbers and Names of Children: well, one child’s gonna be Number 347 and his name will be Gregor. The other one’s going to be Number 29856 and her name will be Ava.
– Describe your Dream Wedding: what is it with this wedding crap? If I marry, I want my family and friends there and a lot of food and drink and dancing. And I always entertained the notion that I’d find it funny if I would wear a smoking or something and my man would wear a dress.
– How do you want to die: very, very old, falling asleep in my bed and just not waking up.
– Where you want to go to college: I already am going (in Vienna) and I’m pretty sure I don’t want to do that again.
– What do you want to be when you grow up: I don’t wanna grow up more than I already have.
– What country would you most like to visit: I just talked about that. But as it changes kind of hourly… Right now, I’d really like to lie on some beach with nothing but books as company.
– Number of drugs taken illegally: 1
– Number of people I could trust with my life: 10 or so.
– Number of CDs that I own: around 60
– Number of piercings: 2
– Number of tattoos: 1
– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: 0, I think.
– Number of scars on my body: 2
– Number of things in my past that I regret: 2