1. Name one person who made you laugh last night?
Last night I met my brother. He did make me laugh, too. :)
2. What were you doing at 0800?
Taking a shower.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Writing my review of The Killing Room.
4. What happened to you in 2006?
In 2006, I had a major breakdown due to depression, I changed jobs twice and I started a new major at uni.
5. What was the last thing you said out loud?
“Okay.” [Not very exciting, is it?]
6. How many beverages did you have today?
Coffee, tea, water.
7. What color is your hairbrush?
8. What was the last thing you paid for?
Bought lunch. Tortellini.
9. Where were you last night?
First I was at my brother’s, then I went home.
10. What color is your front door?
The front door of the house is grey/glass. My door is white.
11. Where do you keep your change?
In my purse.
12. What’s the weather like today?
Springtime has finally arrived in Austria and the sun is shining and it’s really nice.
13. What’s the best ice-cream flavor?
14. What excites you?
[Do I get my mind out of the gutter for this question? Hmmm...]
Discovery: I can get excited about pretty much anything new: a new blossom on one of my flowers, a new technical gadget, a release date for a book or a film, … But I also like rediscovering things.
As for the dirty stuff… wouldn’t you like to know?
15. Do you want to cut your hair?
Yes, desperately, actually. I’m very annoyed with it at the moment and now that summer’s coming, every millimeter makes a difference when it comes to heat. As soon as we are finished shooting our webseries and I’m not acting anymore, it will be cut off. Real short.
16. Are you over the age of 25?
Yes, since March 25th.
17. Do you talk a lot?
When the mood takes me. But I don’t have a problem with shutting up either.
18. Do you watch the O.C.?
19. Do you know anyone named Steven?
I know a couple of Stefans, but not Steven.
20. Do you make up your own words?
Sometimes. Though it’s really my sister who’s the specialist there. [What she does frequently is create portmanteaus without noticing. So, Vin Diesel, for example, became Vinsel, which is especially brilliant because the almost homophone "winseln" in German means "whimper.]
21. Are you a jealous person?
No. Not at all. I’m sometimes surprised at how much I’m not jealous.
22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘A’.
23. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter ‘K’.
24. Who’s the first person on your received call list?
25. What does the last text message you received say?
“Woah! How decadent of you. I’m appalled ^^ Well then have a good evening!”
26. Do you chew on your straw?
27. Do you have curly hair?
There’s a slight wave to it, but it’s far from curly.
28. Where’s the next place you’re going to?
I’m not sure yet. Maybe the supermarket.
29. Who’s the rudest person in your life?
Me? I mean, I’m not really rude, but I am rather direct and some people think that’s rude. I tend not to include rude people in my life.
30. What was the last thing you ate?
31. Will you get married in the future?
Probably not. I don’t attach a lot of meaning to the institution of marriage per se. But if one day a future boyfriend really wanted to get married [and proposed well], I’d probably do it for him.
32. What’s the best movie you’ve seen in the past 2 weeks?
Howl. (Though The Illusionist comes a close second.)
33. Is there anyone you like right now?
I do have a bit of a crush. But I don’t know the guy very well and it’s not really “liking” yet. I just think he’s nice and I’d really like to get down and dirty with him. :)
34. When was the last time you did the dishes?
I have a dishwasher. I tend not to do dishes at all if I can help it.
35. Are you currently depressed?
No. In fact, moving to the new wonderful appartment not only meant that I now have a dishwasher, but also made for the first winter in my adult life that I did not get a winter depression. Yay to light!
36. Did you cry today?
37. Why did you answer and post this?
Because I always do something like this on Monday. Because I like these things. Because I couldn’t find a better meme.